Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Thankful List

1. Family. Mom, Dad, the Hubby, Monkey,
the in-laws, the out-laws (haha), the BFF (who is really
just a sister born to another mother), aunts, uncles,
grandmas, grandpas, here and gone.

2. A job. I don't enjoy mine,
and I complain about it way more than I
know I have the liberty to. I know that is just
a slap in the face to many. I am grateful for it.

3. Blogging.

4. For Florida giving me a day that at least
LOOKS like my childhood Thanksgivings-
damp and dreary, but warm inside.

5. Fun socks.

6. Music.

7. Moments that remind me- and the hubs- that we
aren't just parents, that we're still people, and
that we're still in love.

8. Coffee. God Bless Coffee.

9. Health.

10. Dreams.

11. Flowers.

12. Hope.

13. Friends. The real, always there, knowing when something's
wrong by the look in your eye friends.

14. Dessert. Eh, food in general.

15. This early morning that I have all to myself. I hardly
even know what to do with it. : )

16. For who I am. I'm quirky, flighty, bigger than I should be,
funny, at times loud, at times quiet, sleepy, bubbly, crabby, smart,
ditzy, cute, funny looking, bright eyed. I drive myself nuts,
but love myself too.

17. The past.

18. The future.

19. Chocolate.

20. The world, and the hope of exploring it fully.


Happy Thanksgiving, readers. : ) : )



No comments:

Post a Comment