Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Happy Sunday

Today was a nice day. A typical, relaxing Sunday.

Monkey and I went to Target early in the morning, and got a few things. We needed a few last touches for our Christmas lights and decor; I also got a blender. : )

After Monkey had his nap, we took a good long walk around the neighborhood. We hadn’t in awhile, and it was nice to get out again. It was a perfect day- clear blue skies filled with sunshine, and a warm 70 degrees. Monkey seemed newly aware of things- tree leaves on the ground, pinecones (he picked one up and had me carry it around), and when to hold my hand to cross the street. He seems to get smarter everyday- its simply amazing.

After that, we came back and had a little crafty time. We made coffee filter snowflakes! Monkey seemed quite impressed with my creative genius as I cut out shapes and hung them in our big window that faces the back yard. ; ) We also listened to Christmas music, to which Monkey would shake his head furiously when I sang along. Huh.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! I have to make a Target run too! I need a FEW more things my windows are bare other than lights! =D

    ReplyDelete