Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just a Random and Quick Ramble

I am up early this morning to scoot the boys out the door to work and school...and then I sat down in front of the computer and don't want to get up to get ready for work!! BIG mistake! : )

Anyway...am I the ONLY one who is ready for the holidays?? I am just completely jacked up for them. I am one of those people who loves Christmas. I love everything about it. I love giving presents (unless I don't know what to give, then its just stressful and I hate that), I love getting presents (what?), I love baby Jesus (He is my favorite of the Jesus'...hahaha), I love trees and lights and hot cocoa and candy canes and cheesy Christmas music and all of it. And I'm totally ready for it. But I feel like this may be a bit premature...it is only the middle of November. So I'm trying to refrain from bursting into holiday cheer.

But it's pretty difficult. : )

Anyway, I'm trying to think of something clever to do here for the holidays. Maybe showcasing one particular thing I love about Christmas each day? Hmm...it's a lofty goal, but I think it would be a fun one. A little 25 Days of Christmas, Puddles of Sunshine style? Interesting. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment