Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy things

A few things to be happy about this weekend:

1. Sweatpants.


2. A plastic jack-o-lantern filled with candy- yes,
I'm sneaking it from my son. Don't judge! ; )

3. New mascara- I try every brand out there, and
always end up going back to my old favorite.
Will I ever learn?


4. Nap time- for baby and me.

5. Finally feeling "okay" to be making my Christmas
card mailing list now that Halloween is over.
Yes, I'm one of those.


6. For enjoying a few calm breaths before the craze
of the holidays sets in.

7. Football!


8. My hubby singing some strange song about blogging to me
as I type this.

9. The World Series- and actually knowing what's
going on, for once.


10. New shower gel that smells like cherry blossoms.


1 comment:

  1. I love that list. And I'd like to know what shower gel you're using. :-)

    ReplyDelete