Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's been a week!

Sorry I've been MIA, readers.

This last week was CRAZY!!!! I hardly had time to think, let alone sleep, eat, or do anything fun (like, hello, BLOG!). Sometimes life is just like that, I guess. I promise that soon I will have more time to blog. ; )

Needless to say, since the week was so busy, that I am grateful for the weekend. And its been nice so far- the Monkey and I have been hanging out. He's colored some great pics with new crayons and paints that his Grandma Montana (my mama) sent him. He's eaten about ten pounds of Cherrios (not really- but he's seriously in love with them all of the sudden!). He's woken up at the butt crack of dawn. We've read his Elmo's Twelve Days of Christmas book about a dozen times (most annoying book ever, by the way).

As for me.......Grandma Montana sent me a little something as well. It's Jessica Seinfeld's cookbook, Deceptively Delicious, and it has totally inspired me. Last night I made tacos with pureed veggies in the taco meat...the hubs had no idea until after dinner when I told him. Ha! Success! And they were deceptively delicious. If you have issues with eating veggies like this family does, I would recommend picking up a copy. I haven't made much out of the book yet, but everything sounds yummy and I have high hopes for it. I'll keep you all posted!! My cooking adventures are always blog worthy (ha!).

Hope ya'll have a great weekend as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment