Saturday, November 14, 2009

Don't Lie...You Want To Know!

A little quiz time..............


1.What is your current obsession ?

The song "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga, and caramel apple spices from Starbucks.


2. What are you wearing today?
jeans and a dark teal top- and flip flops, of course


3. What’s for dinner?
Mac n cheese and hot dogs- classy!


4. What’s the last thing you bought?
breakfast this AM with the Monkey and the ladies


5. What are you listening to right now?
college football that the hubby is watching


6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I wasn't tagged...I nabbed this from Nicole @ You Had Me At Hello, and she's a doll! : )


7. If you could have a house, totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Hmmmm.......Barbados, probably.


8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?

Flip flops....actually, that's all year 'round. Same thing with big sunglasses.


9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

Montana- to see my mama and daddy.



10. Which language do you want to learn?

Italian


11. What’s your favorite quote?

Wayyyy too many for me to pick a favorite, but this one has been running through my head recently:
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." ~ Maya Angelou



12. Who do you want to meet right now?

Right now? No one...I'm in my sweat pants. I'd make a horrible first impression.


13. What is your favorite colour?

Depends on the day. Anything happy. Red, yellow, blue, and pink are the usuals in rotation.



14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?

My party dress...its teal and makes me look HOT. ; )



15. What is your dream job?

Florist, novelist, and best mom ever



16. What’s your favorite magazine?
Real Simple


17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?

Christmas presents...or towards my new computer. : )


18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?

Many, many things. Skinny jeans for example. I'm sorry, they are just ridiculous.


19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?

Paris Hilton. Really?


20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?

I really like short, pixie cuts...I wish I had better facial definition for them. I need long hair again.



21. What are you going to do after this?

Go shower and get ready for bed. : )


22. What are your favorite movies?

Beaches, When Harry Met Sally, Face/Off, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Dirty Dancing, Double Jeopardy, My Best Friend's Wedding........etc. etc.......


23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?

Mascara; deodorant (I hope we all list this!); chapstick


24. What inspires you ?

Blue skies, cloudy days, blank sheets of paper, new pens, a great song, dreams, the beach, a star filled sky, my family, laughter, glitter, jewelry, books, my friends, memories, fears, hope, fresh fallen snow, just baked cookies, new clothes................yeah, everything.



25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you?

Moisturize. ; ) And if you feel good, you look good. That's all I got.



26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?

I hate this! I throw clothes on the floor and have a slight hissy fit. Seriously.



27. Coffee or tea?

Coffee! But I do like tea as well.



28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?

Cry...watch sad movies, sometimes. Eat. Call my mother. Sometimes blog, but I gotta cry first- weird, right?



29. What is the meaning of your name?

Savannah: treeless grassland.


30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?

Dude, I follow over 60. There's too many good ones. Too many amazing people blogging in the world. Oh, that's also inspiring- add that to #24.


31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?

Anything chocolate.


32. Favorite Season?

Fall!!!!



33. If I come to your house now, what would you cook for me?

If you clean up! ; ) I like to cook, but I sure do make a mess!



34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?

Punch them. HA- kidding. You gotta figure out who is good for you and who isn't- anyone who doesn't treat you right, doesn't deserve you, your love, or your friendship.
That said....I have to lecture myself like that all the time. Its tough.



35. How do you calm yourself down when you are agitated or angry?

Woo-sah. : ) Seriously, I take deep breaths, listen to Jimmy Buffett- sometimes I need to cry to get it out.




36.Who is the modern ideal girl: The one who knows how to shop, dress and enjoy, or the one who is simple but manages the house, kids and herself well?

Um....I am woman, hear me do BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : ) : ) : )

No comments:

Post a Comment