Monday, November 23, 2009

Out of Time!

Do you ever feel like you're behind even when you're really ahead? As if you need to hurry up and wait? That's kind of how I feel about the rest of the year. I have so much going on this next month or so, so much to do and get ready for and think about and be on time for. Thanksgiving, a Christmas party, a cocktail party for the hubby's work, packing for our Christmas trip to California, the actual trip itself, then home and work and my birthday (MY BIRTHDAY, BABY!), THEN my parents and grandma are visiting for the Monkey's birthday....good grief.

Its all a lot of wonderfulness, but I feel like my head is already spinning. Let's hope I can pull it all off. AND keep up with this blog, as well. Because I've already decided to do my 25 days of Christmas blog project.

I am woman, hear me blog!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment