Friday, November 27, 2009

Black….Friday?

 

I do not shop on this day. It scares me. The people willing to get up at 4 am for a deal on a TV boggle me. I’ve never wanted anything that bad. Honestly.

However, I know there are some good deals out there. I understand that concept. I really am a shopping fan. Really. But I’m also a fan of sleep.

“Lucky” for me, my fate has previously been decided. I am working today. : ) Yippee! Oh, hopefully it won’t be so bad. And really hopefully, it will fly on by with out any pain at all. We’ll see.

Meanwhile….how was Thanksgiving for everyone? Ours was delightful. The Monkey has spent Thanksgiving Eve night at his grandma and grandpa’s, which is where we had dinner on Thanksgiving day. So he got a little much needed spoiling in. : ) I spent the morning alone (!), getting my PUMPKIN TIRAMISU ready. It turned out lovely, it was a hit. Yay! I also watched the parade, a bit of Home Alone, and listened to a little Christmas music. Hey, I told you I was in the spirit already. : )

Dinner was traditionally delightful. Turkey, stuffing, corn, potatoes. Now that I think of it, there were no cranberries. But that’s okay….there was plenty!!! And there are plenty of leftovers, too.

So that’s that. Now Thanksgiving’s over, and its totally acceptable to be a Christmas freak now. Yippee!!! This month is going to be sooo busy. So. Busy. I am still going to try to do my 25 days of Christmas blogs, however….I may be getting in over my head. We’ll see.

OH, ironically, I forgot my other exciting news. I am typing this on my NEW LAPTOP. Yeah, baby. Its so beautiful. I am kind of slightly obsessed with it. And, I gotta say, what I’ve messed with so far, I’m lovin’ Windows 7.

So, that’s that. At least now I have a way of blogging wherever I happen to be. I’ve always wanted to be one of those techies sitting in the Internet cafes. Now I can be! In….my…..spare….time. Sure. ; )

Happy Black Friday, readers……..if you are shopping today, be safe! Wear a helmet, maybe…….just in case? No?

No comments:

Post a Comment