Friday, December 4, 2009

Whew…Real Moment

Boy, this whole month of holiday themed writing is already getting to me.

Probably not a good sign. But, I’m a woman who sticks to her guns. Which is another way of saying, I’M STUBBORN.

Shocker.

Anyway…TGIF, my dear readers! Thank goodness and God indeed. This week was insanity in my world. The hubs has a big golf tournament going on, its the end of the month work for us accounting people (joy), PLUS our resort is getting a new management company, and this of all weeks they decided needed to be orientation week. Sigh. Oh, and did I mention the BFF getting her tonsils removed? Yeah. Talk about crazy.

Needless to say, the weekend plans are very minimal. I hope. I’d like to make some cookies with the Monkey- I think he’d like decorating them. That could be another project like my Christmas blogging that drowns me, but…we’ll see. I’ll keep you posted- and I know you’ll all be breathless with anticipation! : )

Happy weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment