Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Blog #6: Charlie Brown

 

Haven’t we all had a time where we’ve felt like Charlie Brown? Where we get rocks instead of candy for Halloween, picked the most shriveled Christmas tree, and never gets invited to parties (all metaphorically speaking, of course)? I think that’s why we all have a soft spot for him. We understand.

I love how Charlie Brown picks that sad little tree. How he wants to give it love, just like we all need. I personally think all Christmas trees are beautiful. I really do. Put twinkle lights on anything and I’m sold. : )

Monkey is still a bit young to really focus on anything on TV- unless its Blue’s Clues. ; ) But I hope someday we can have a tradition of watching Charlie Brown, and all of his holiday specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment