Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Blog #22: Pack pack pack

 

I have never packed to go anywhere for Christmas before. It’s strange. I always watched “Home Alone” and wondered what it would be like to actually be crazy the night before a big trip with family.

Tonight, I finally get to find out.

We are flying out tomorrow alllllll the way to California, for Christmas. It’s exciting, really. And a little stressful. I want to make sure to pack everything, I want to make sure I have plenty of things to keep the Monkey entertained on the flight, we have to check in and print our boarding passes (the Hubs did that), we have to GO TO BED because the flight leaves pretty early and we need to be at the airport even earlier, because let’s face it, its going to be a madhouse…..ack! I really enjoy travel. I really do. It just doesn’t sound like I do.

I’m eager to get to California. I’m eager for everyone there to see Monkey- most of them haven’t seen him in at least a year, some more. I’m excited to watch everyone spoil and love him.

But before that, I suppose I better stop blogging…and get packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment