Monday, August 3, 2009

What's a meme, I say?

Well, I'm feeling....thefty (not a word, just so you know...) today, and stole this fun little meme (apparently that is what this is called...everyone else knows this, why don't I???) from Show My Face (a witty, great blog). Enjoy knowing silly things about me!




1. I don’t really think I can manage _______________ today.

well, its the end of the day...at least the difficult part. I didn't know I'd make it through, but it was actually a pretty productive day.

2. What did you have for breakfast this morning?

smores poptart. I love them, and I don't care who knows it.

3. Share some recent good news.

The Monkey can count to three (whether he actually knows what it means is still in question...). The hubby is doing kid camps, meaning more moo-lah. I survived today. : ) It's my mama's birthday today.

4. What was the last movie you saw? What did you think of it?

New movie? Harry Potter. I enjoyed it, but now I'm re-reading the book and realize why people are so irritated. They did leave a lot out, as well as put crap in that never happened in the first place, which I never get.

Last movie in general: 13 Going on 30. Love, love, love this movie.

5. If you had to, could you do commentary for a sporting event?

Football, absolutely. The rest I would have to kind of improvise.

6. What makes you feel better when you're sick?

Hot tea and lots of deep, unconscious sleep.

7. What do you listen to in the car?

At the moment, Fall Out Boy. Love 'em.

8. What were the last five foods you ate?

chicken breast, mashed potatoes w/veggies mixed, ice cream, a mistaken bite of key-lime pie, hamburger

9. Who was your first prom date?

His name was Joe. He is my oldest friend (as in, we've known each other for 21 of our 25 years), and the best prom date possible.

10. What was your first grade teacher's name?

Mrs. Briggs. She was very nice.

11. How many weddings have you been in?

Including my own...................two. ; ) I was a bridesmaid in my good friend Amy's wedding.

12. Who is on your "List"?

Jeremy Piven, Kevin James, Adam Sandler (is that weird?), Ryan Reynolds. And Val Kilmer from back in the day- the "Real Genius" days. *sigh*

13. I love you more than _____________.

cupcakes, candy canes, and post-it notes.

14. Oranges or grapefruit?

Grapefruit. Yummy.

15. What is the earliest memory you have of your first day of school?

That I was completely petrified, and totally lost my mind when my mother left (who, I now know, went to the car and bawled her head off just as much as I did). And then a little girl named Sara came up to me and became my best friend in a moment. She wore a dark green dress over a light green shirt. I don't remember anything or anyone else but her from that day.

16. Would you ever choose money over love?

No- but I'd prefer to have both. Shallow?

17. Four people who e-mail me regularly:

my BFF, my mama, Facebook, Barnes and Noble.

18. What were your favorite books as a child?

Babysitters Club, The Giving Tree, The Boxcar Children, Super Fudge

19. Never in my life:

Have I: been to Europe (yet!!), gone skinny dipping, broken a bone, been arrested.

20. Ever been given an engagement ring?


Twice. Two different guys. The first guy took his back, before a wedding happened. The second one went through with it- now he's stuck! ; )


1 comment:

  1. i'm visiting for the first time from drea's blog. this was a very fun post! so good to get to know you a bit.

    ReplyDelete