Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday Tune- on Wednesday




Is it me, or is Michael Buble not completely adorable?! Definitely the Harry Connick, Jr. of my time. I remember when I first became obsessed with his music- it was Valentine's Day, 2006. I just remember working at a credit union at that time, and a lady I worked with brought his CD in for romantic inspiration, or something. We listened to it all day, over and over. The guys in the office were sick of it by mid-day, and yet we continued jamming out to "Home". I've been a faithful fan of Michael's ever since.

His version of this song, "Me and Mrs. Jones", seriously gives me goosebumps. I think when I first bought this CD, I listened to this song on repeat for a straight month. I was obsessed. I still am. : )

Yesterday, I was driving and listening to his latest song, "I Just Haven't Met You Yet"...and, of course, I love it. I cannot wait for his new CD to come out (this Friday, folks). He's just so classy, and everytime I've seen him in an interview, he is absolutely hilarious. And he's cute. He's just the whole package.

Isn't it great how a certain genre of music can make you feel one way, while another does something totally opposite? That's why I don't quite understand why people only say they listen to one type. That's so boring, so vanilla. I'm constantly looking for new music to connect to, and I don't care what station plays it, I don't care who sings it. If I hear it and I somehow click with it, great. Most of my burned CDs are random mixes that will jump from Michael Buble to Dolly Parton to Bare Naked Ladies to Hinder to Jimmy Buffett to Garth Brooks to Shakira....you just can't limit yourself. There's no fun in that!

Have a classy day, readers. : )



1 comment:

  1. I adore Michael Buble. I want "Everything" to be my wedding song...assuming I get married one day. lol

    I find myself singing "Haven't met you yet" without even realizing it. He's amazing - have you seen him live? I get all giddy just thinking about it. :)

    ReplyDelete