Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh my giddiness......

*Gasp* My FIRST ever blog award. Give me moment. Let me bask.


*Basking........basking.............basking..........*

Okay, I've calmed down now. Thank you. And Thank YOU, I Love Brownies, for awarding me!!

So, now, the rules are:



1. I, as the recipient of said award, have to list 10 things about me that no one knows (this is going to be tough).
2. I need to pass this awesome award to ten new bloggers worthy of such glory (this will only be tough because I follow LOTS of ridiculously amazing blogs).
And, 3. I have to notify those 10 lucky bloggers who follow the same forum- I'll be leaving comments on your pages, so be on the lookout! And when you post your ten things, be sure to post a link back to me!

*Exciting*....okay, here we go with my ten things (that will be secret-ish):

1. Before my shower at night, I sometimes model in the mirror (this is usually after watching America's Next Top Model....but not always).


2. I am what our thin-obsessed society would call a "chubby chaser". I like my men- well, now just man- with a little meat on their bones. This is not really a secret. ; ) My celeb crushes include Kevin James and Jerry Ferrara (Turtle from Entourage).


3. I sent my son to daycare today in a mismatched outfit, for "mismatched outfit day"- and its been bugging me all day long. I'm apparently a little OCD.


4. I have to park my car exactly in front of my house, so that the front door of my townhouse is lined up with my front seat window. Again, OCD.


5. When I was in 5th grade, I beat every single kid in my class at one on one tug of war.


6. I've yet to watch the movie The Notebook. I guess the book didn't leave a serious mark in my brain.


7. I like having the house to myself sometimes, so I can watch "crap" TV (aka all the reality shows my husband can't stand).


8. I have very few true-blue-till-the-end friends. Very few. But the ones I do have, rock.


9. I have never broken a bone (yet!).


10. I grew up in the same town, in the same house my entire first 18 years of life. And my parents still live there. Okay, again, not a secret....I tried!!

And now, for my taggees:

* Love
* Drea's Crochet and Other Whimsies
* Mr. BrownThumb
* poptart
* Sanibel Toot's Lazy Days
* Shellbelle's Tiki Hut
* Stepford Dreams
* The Life of a Super Organized Mum
* Thinking Out Loud
* The Broke-Ass Bride


All of these blogs are worth following, by the way!!! : )



3 comments:

  1. Oh thanks Savvy you are very kind! xCarolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing me as one of your recipients. :-) I always feel honored that someone likes my blog well enough to think I deserve an award.

    But while I do appreciate them, I decided in the early days of blogging that I couldn't keep up with awards. Mainly because I don't have time to get around to enough blogs to have others to give them to. So, I hope you won't feel that you have wasted your award on me. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tootie- I do not feel as if the award was wasted. The important thing is to know that your blog is noticed and appreciated! : )

    (It took me two days to get this post up about it, so it IS time consuming!!!)

    ReplyDelete