Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 7: Someone Who Has Made Your Life Worth Living

This sounds a little dramatic, doesn't it? Let me just say, life is pretty darn good for me. Not perfect, but there are certainly MANY reasons it is worth living. : )

That said..............................predictably...........Monkey is an excellent reason to live. But there are many reasons.


He makes me laugh.



He can make me crazy.



He can even make me cry (for good and bad reasons-- like by being breathtakingly adorable!).


There's something about being a mom that really gave me purpose. Before Monkey, I kind of just floated around, with no direction, and no real reason- at least I felt that way. When he was born, I felt fulfilled, I felt needed, I felt important. He gave me a sense of success- I had a baby. I made him. I cooked him in my tummy and he came out pretty cute. Lookie!

Okay, I had a little help from Hubs. Still. : ) By having Monkey, I felt meaningful. And for that alone, I am grateful.






No comments:

Post a Comment