Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 08: Someone Who's Made Your Life A Living Hell

Alright...something must be wrong with me. I cannot think of anyone to write about.

Seriously.

Sure, I can think of some men in the past that have hurt me, even a friend or two who's stabbed me in the back or hurt my feelings. Once, when I'd been in a car wreck and my face had been scratched up badly by broken glass, a popular girl at school made a rude comment about it. My heart has been broken. My head has been messed with. I've been driven crazy by people at work.

But all of those things add up as those life experiences that make ME stretch, grow, change, and shape who I am, who I am meant to be. So while I've had my share of crazies, jerks, and losers, they were all actually doing me a big favor- teaching me how to live this life as best as I can. And to be grateful for it. : )

2 comments:

  1. And I am just now coming across your blog, in the middle of this series, and I must say, it tells me a lot about you. This is such a sweet and honest post. I like how you admit so many people have wronged you in the past, but when it comes down to naming that one person, you just can't do it. I agree, those people who hurt us actually help us grow...

    Great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) Thank you for the kind words!!

    ReplyDelete