Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bucket List Check Off

Bucket list item #34 (okay, I made that number up): Go to a Jimmy Buffett concert. Check!



Last week, I went to my first Buffett concert. The hubs got tickets for us to go- it was my Valentine's Day present. A damn good one, if you ask me! And we had a blast. We drank 'ritas and I sang my heart out and danced and the hubs was probably laughing at me for being a total dork, but I didn't care.



Oh, and also...Jimmy can rock with the best of 'em. Seriously.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog. :) Your little boy is a cutie! And, I love Jimmy Buffett too! I've never been to one of his concerts, but have all the CDs, if that counts. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend a Buffett concert. : ) Its not just a concert, its an experience to remember! Just like Jimmy isn't just music, its a lifestyle. ; )

    ReplyDelete