Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend and a Monday

 

The weekend brought a few nice surprises, and treats.

~ New makeup. Seriously, the next time you’re in the market for new makeup, go to Target and find the ELF brand (stands for Eyes, Lips, Face- cute, right??). Everything was either $1 or $3. And they make everything from concealer to eye liner to lip gloss to mascara. AND it all works well! A great find.

~ Sunday afternoon nap w/ the hubs during a thunderstorm. Even though we were supposed to go to the Bay Hill tournament, it was a wonderful way to spend a relaxing afternoon. The Monkey got a nice nap in as well. : )

~ New highlights in the hair. I got bored. That’s what I do. : ) Today I also went and got my hair cut. Its amazing what a little trim does to a lady.

~ Family dinner AT THE TABLE, complete w/ my BFF- and Monkey’s honorary aunt. Pork loin was yummy!

~ Watching Gran Torino. It was not at all what I expected. Have you seen that movie?! Clint Eastwood gets away with saying A LOT. Yikes. Still, it was sad and heartfelt, even though quite racist.

~ Getting plastic Easter eggs ready for Monkey’s school party this week. Ours are filled w/ little plastic toy frogs.

Now, its back to Monday. I woke up to rain and have had the tiniest headache all day. *sigh* Wake me when its Friday! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment