Sunday, March 21, 2010

Goals for My Sunday:

1. Drink a full cup of coffee (its more of a challenge than I had ever imagined with the Monkey running around!).

2. Laundry. Mine and Monkey’s. And this includes not just washing and drying, but PUTTING IT ALL AWAY. That’s where I have difficulty.

3. Get a SunPass. Its time. I’m sick of scrounging for change.

4. Go to the Dollar Store. I want to get some springy ribbon for my door wreath. We also have paper eggs to hang in the windows that Monkey colored beautifully. : )

5. Nap. I did not sleep too great last night.

6. Decide on something for dinner. And then make it.

7. Get Monkey outside to play again. It might be trickier today, because I think we are supposed to have an afternoon storm.

-There’s probably at least a dozen other things I should/could be doing, but its a stretch that I will get all of THIS list done, so I better leave it at that!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment