Saturday, March 20, 2010

What's Up, Doc?

Well, hell.

I'm not sure WHAT has been up with me and
blogging lately.

I've been exhausted, for one thing. Work is insanity. We are
short-handed, and so we're all doing about ten things at once. Its tiring.
Then I come home and take care of the boys, w
hich is actually the
highlight of my day. Without them, I'd have little.

I've been living for the weekends lately. Even this weekend, with the
Hubs working both days, I enjoy spending the time with Monkey.

He's growing up so fast!




*Gush, gush*

He's so smart and funny and a constant source of entertainment. Today
I idlely said, "Can you put your shoes on so we can go outside?"
and a few moments later who walked up to me with his shoes
on...! On the right feet and everything!

So, that's life. I know, its thrilling. Please stop feeling envious. ; )

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Our weather is finally
beautiful, so we'll be outside for most of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment