Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rain, Rain

Well, remember how I said I thought it might rain? Boy, did it ever.


Ignore the nastiness that is our backyard. It’s never been properly laid with sod, so its…well…a mess. ; )

Needless to say, we did not go outside and play today. In fact, we didn’t leave the house today. I didn’t think dragging Monkey in and out of the rain to go to the Dollar Store was really justifiable. All I wanted was ribbon, after all! Tomorrow’s another day, Scarlett- as my Mama says.

Instead, we stayed in. We did laundry- I have to give Monkey credit, since he does help put the laundry in the washer and dryer-, we read books, we colored (and made Easter cards for the family). We watched Kung-Fu Panda. Well…I watched it more than the Monkey. He was surprisingly underwhelmed.


I did get to drink a full cup of coffee! And I made spaghetti for dinner. So, the list went pretty well, all things considered. Especially since rainy days just make me want to lay in bed and nap. Oh, which I also did. ; ) I am woman, hear me roar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment