Sunday, July 3, 2011

Week In Photos

Today, I was going through the photos on my phone. In just the past week, I took a couple neat ones. And I thought, wow, I've captured a few really cool moments.

Okay, I know that sounds really corny, and what I'm about to say is going to sound even more so. But we go through the week- at least people like me, not people like my friend Molly who that saying flies by the seat of her pants was invented for- in the same routine. Get up, go to work, come home, sleep, repeat. We forget that in the mundane repetitiveness, there are moments in time that make each day different, special, important. By me taking photos of random moments, I've reminded myself to be thankful.

And so, because of all this, I've decided that I'm going to try to pay attention to my weeks a little more. Find those moments worth capturing. I'm not a photographer, but I love life and want to remember every second of it.

Let's see week one of my new project, shall we?


I woke Monkey up early one morning this week to see this little guy.
He spent most of the early morning watching him instead of his
usual cartoons.


I was mesmerized by the sun and clouds. If you look closely on
the left, you see the silhouette of a certain little boy swinging. The
visual to me is cool- and also kind of eerie.


My mama's lilies are blooming, and they are the most
beautiful color I think I've ever seen on a flower.


The fireworks on "our" 4th- which we celebrated on the
2nd this year, since Hubby would be working on the actual 4th.
There's something about ooh-ing and ahh-ing about them together
that's really special.



No comments:

Post a Comment