Saturday, March 5, 2011

ESPN the Weekend

Today, the boys and I ventured over to Disney's Hollywood Studios for ESPN the Weekend. It goes unsaid that Hubby is a sports guru. I like sports, and I probably know a bit more than some girls, but my knowledge is not impressive by any means. :) Still, it was fun.



They had opened a gate to back stage, where they h
ad set up tons of games and sports stations. Professional athletes were there shooting hoops, tossing footballs, swinging golf clubs, signing autographs.




Monkey is madly in love with basketball, so that was his favorite. It warmed my heart watching my boys- my two kids, haha- running fro
m station to station.


Mama, in the meantime, took pictures and ended up with a sunburn. :( The clouds tricked me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment