Saturday, March 26, 2011

Flower and Garden

Just a few shots from the Flower and Garden Festival at EPCOT. It is definitely one of my favorite times at Disney. Everything is just so incredibly gorgeous.




Monkey really liked Tigger! (I really liked his catalog pose...what a goof)

This was in America. Very cute- it was an actual garden w/ lettuce, corn, and other veggies growing. :)

I haven't seen Tangled yet, but I thought this little tower was adorable.

This is probably my favorite part. I just stare at all the bright colors. I'm like a child, I know. :)

So cute! One of my top favorite Disney classics.

The flowers in England. I just loved all the little gardens throughout the park. Again, pretty colors!

I don't care how nerdy or touristy it makes me, I will miss Disney terribly when I'm back in Montana. I guess I'll just have to go to Yellowstone and Glacier to get my "park" fix. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment