Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Time To Turn the Page

Well, friends, it is time for the next chapter of my life.

Hubby and I have decided to move back to my hometown: Helena, MT. (Look it up-- no one knows where MT is...it's okay.)

It will be interesting to say the least. For one, he and I have lived in Florida for five years and have grown VERY accustomed to the balmy weather. For another- Mr. City Boy has never lived in a very small town. Okay, Helena is just small- not very small. :) Still, it's going to take a lot of adjusting. I hope he can handle it. But I think it will be good- we'll have a good support system (my parents live there, my childhood friends live there, etc), AND we'll be closer to California than we are now (that's where Hubby's mom lives). So...everyone wins. Kind of. :)

Let's just hope Monkey doesn't get lost in the snow. :)

2 comments:

  1. Talk about change.....girl, that has to be a BIG one! :) I'm sure it will be great once you get adjusted. Hope to still see you around on the net. Don't be a stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can count on it. I'm going to need your beachy blog now more than ever! :)

    ReplyDelete