Friday, September 10, 2010

Yay, Weekend!

Happy Weekend, Lovers!

Well, any grand plans? We sure do...

Tomorrow, the Hubs is working, so Monkey and I
are going to go
to Disney World with my BFFs! : ) Monkey hasn't been since
last holiday season, so it should be a great
time. I'm very excited to see his face as we walk
around looking for Mickey Mous
e. : )

Then, on Sunday, the Hubs and I are going to
his buddy's
house for a little football and BBQ. He and his wife have three
daughters, so you KNOW Monkey is going to be
running around like a little pimpster. Lord help me. Actually,
Lord help those little girls. ; )


Oh, and also- a little peek at Monkey's Halloween costume!


His Nama sent it to him- isn't it spiffy??? The wings light up
and everything! He didn't ever want to ta
ke it off.


It's a touch big, but who cares? He's still adorable. ; )

Happy weekend, ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment