Friday, August 6, 2010

Where In the World....?

I'm not even going to bring up the fact that I haven't blogged in over a month.

After that last sentence. : ) Let's just clean slate it and move on, shall we?

It's summer. It's busy. I don't know why that's an excuse...is there any time of year that ISN'T busy? I know there is for work- especially here in FL, in the hospitality and/or golf business. There's definitely times more busy than others. But life? Life is always busy. Still, we always seem to stray more in the summer. It's interesting.

Anyway, lots has gone on. Mom's visit came and went, faster than I could have ever expected. I was crushed to find out that we were not going to be able to make it back to Montana (my home) for Christmas. The hubby's job is keeping him here for the holidays- apparently that's a busy time for retail. Who'd have known? So we are staying in Florida. BUT you never know- something exciting just might happen when you least expect it. : ) Besides, next summer we will definitely make it to Montana, and the weather will be better than anyway.

Speaking of MT, I will be going back before next summer. My oldest, dearest friend, Joe, is getting married in October. So Monkey and I will be flying back for the wedding, and a little visit. Again, the hubs has to work (work really gets in the way of life, doesn't it???), but it should be a great trip, as long as Monkey and I can survive the plane trip just the two of us. Let's cross out fingers.

And that's that! Tomorrow me and my little fam will be having breakfast at Ohana, one of the most delicious places to eat on Disney property (which is saying a lot, because Disney has the best food in general), with Lilo and Stitch. I know, you're jealous. ; ) Should be fun. The hubs and I are also going to see Inception while Monkey hangs out with one of his "aunts" (one of my BFF's Rosie). It will be great practice for her for when she has her own tricycle motor.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Hopefully I can get the writing juices flowing and keep this updated a weeeee bit more often!


2 comments:

  1. aww I love lilo and stitch! Totally jealous! Have fun =D Thanks for the update! Miss ya around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a doll! I will definitely get back in the swing of things...I haven't even been READING blogs! : (

    ReplyDelete