Sunday, June 6, 2010

Projects...

I've been thinking and/or starting a few new projects...

- Making sun tea. *check*

- Painting and/or giving the house a few new fun
touches.

- Cleaning out my disaster of a closet. This one is in the mix; I'm
working on it. Its a big project.

- Clean out my car! For crying out loud!

- Figure out what's for dinner (I'm working on this...there will be
chicken involved).

- Make cookies from scratch. *check* I did this yesterday!

- Go to the ZOO that I didn't know existed!! ...well, we were going
to do this today, buuut its supposed to rain. It hasn't yet, but it will. Maybe.
And even if its not, its hot as hello outside. Not the best equation for
fun times w/ a two year old. : )

....the funny thing? I should come back to this list and check stuff off.
Do you think I will??? : )

We'll see!!


No comments:

Post a Comment