Monday, June 14, 2010

Present!

I know you've probably been logging in every 15 minutes just itching to know what Hubby's Father's Day present was. ; )

Well...




That's right, a foosball table! It's a portable table topper one- because you just never know when you'll need to be on the run with a foosball table. ; ) So maybe not the most practical gift, but I think he liked it. Also, I made a little "free boys night" coupon to go with it- I'm constantly doing fun stuff with my girlfriends, so I felt it was about time that he had a freebie boys night. Now we just need to find the time for him to do it!

So what do you think? A good present or no? Please remember that it took me over two hours to put the bleeping thing together (well, part of the time I was on the phone with my mom, so the project wasn't initially getting my full attention!).


No comments:

Post a Comment