Saturday, May 8, 2010

Flower and Garden Festival, 2010

On Thursday, the bestie and I both had the day
off from work. So we decided to go to EPC
OT to enjoy
the Flower and Garden Festival.


They focus especially on the character topiaries, but also
have their usual flower beds in tip-top shape. It is my favorite thing
about Springtime, and I am fortunate enough to have a friend
that will take me along. : )



The weather was...not very springy. It was more like...August.
August on the Sun. It was HOT. And muggy. And then it got
stormy, which you would think would be refreshing. But it
wasn't. It like taking a warm shower. Okay, actually that sounds lovely,
so just try to imagine a warm shower,
minus the loveliness. : )

ANYWAY...we didn't let it bring us down
. We had a ball.

Trying on the stylish headwear @ Mexico on the World Showcase!


I mean, that isn't too difficult for us. We can have fun in a
paper sack. That's just how we roll.

Mickey and Minnie!




Let's face it- we just look awesome in hats. : )



No matter who you are, where you live, what your beliefs are,
you must have that moment when you walk into a Disney park and
feel transplanted into a magical land. I have worked there, I have
seen all the Beast-ness behind the Beauty, and I still feel
and see the magic. You just have to let yourself fall into it. : )

There. That's my sappy soapbox speech for the day! Consider yourself
lectured.


No comments:

Post a Comment