Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend

1. I love the smell of the office supply store. And all of that stuff is like crack
to me. I want to buy all the pretty post-it notes, pens, highlighters, etc. and then
arrange them all neatly on my desk at work. Yes, I know, I am very strange.

2. Making your own stamp is kind of a pain in the ass. I now know why they are so
expensive. Yeesh.

3. I like baking. And I'm not that bad at it.

4. I don't plan on running out on Thursday to buy up Avatar on DVD, Blu-Ray, or whatever.
Eh.

5. I now sit and read cookbooks like my mother. Huh?

6. Monkey can charm the socks off of anyone if he puts his mind to it. He
can also drive me to drink. : )

7. Outback Steakhouse makes a great black cherry peach mojito. Yummmmmm...

8. I miss my mom and dad. Its gotten so bad that I've begun "house-shopping" with
them in mind. I will convince them to move here...dammit.

9. I've had that old song, "Mama Tried" stuck in my head all evening.

10. I seem to find blogging really difficult lately- aside from making lists such as this one.
Sorry, folks.



3 comments:

  1. i love office supplies. i hoard the best pens and pads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I am jealous! I suck at baking! =( But uhmmm black cherry peach mojito!?!?! YUMMY!!! I hope they have that in ALL locations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, I do believe they have them everywhere. But I'm not sure if its a limited time thing or not. My suggestion: go during happy hour. Two for one! :)

    ReplyDelete