Thursday, April 22, 2010

Weekend Adventure!

Because this is the last free weekend we have before
the Hubs starts his new job, we decided to go on a little getaway
to Sarasota. Not to be confused with Saratoga, which I started typing
and then had to backspace. Derrrrr....

Anyway, this is one of our favorite things to do. Go to places, stay the night,
explore. Its something that is so important to me. My parents
were always amazing about taking me places and spending time with me. I
always appreciated it, but now that I'm in the parental seat I
respect them for it even more. Some of my best memories
were from our little family getaway trips. I want Monkey to have those
same kind of great memories.

So. Wish us luck in our little adventure. I will be sure to photograph our findings
and report back!

Hope you all have your own weekend adventures planned, of some sort...


No comments:

Post a Comment