Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cal-i-for-n-i-a!

Now we’re really backtracking. . .

As I’d mentioned awhile ago (okay, last year), we were going to California for Christmas. I just wanted to share some tidbits from the trip.

Christmas Eve the hubs and I got to go to Hollywood- it was my first time there, so I of course was snapping pictures of pretty much everything.


It was AWESOME!!! Everyone has always told me how dirty, ugly, not-so-great Hollywood is. Okay, so its not all sparkly and magical like it looks in the movies. But it was still super fun. Maybe I’m weird. Scratch that- I AM weird.


My favorite part was, of course, Marilyn Monroe’s square. Our hands are the same size! I’m sure that means something like we’re cosmically connected (kidding- I’m not that weird!).


We also saw the Kodak Theater. . .

. . . Drove through Rodeo Drive. . .

. . . And out to the Santa Monica Pier!


It was a really fun day. And I don’t care what anyone says- I love Hollywood! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment