Thursday, January 27, 2011

Where Have I Been???

...Well, I dunno.

Here's the thing. I haven't written in over a month. Okay, so it was probably the busiest time of the year for me (well, people in general, but me especially since we have Christmas, New Years, MY birthday, Monkey's birthday...for some reason it seems to take over a month to get that all done!). But still. My last post was about a cheesecake I only vaguely remember.

I'm pretty sure it was darn tasty, though.

Anyway. I am alive, I am here...I guess I just haven't felt the fire to write lately. Because I have a million things to write about- Christmas (I got a KINDLE and it amazing- oh, and I made kick ass red velvet whoopie pies w/ candy cane frosting...) birthdays (I am 27 and Monkey's 3 and neither of us acts our age), work drama (If I wasn't a mom I'd probably walk out and go live on the beach), the summer vacay we have planned (to my HOME town!!!)...

And yet. I haven't written in over a month. But I am going to try to start back up again. I promise! This is just a taste of what is to come. From now on, 2011 will be my best blogging year ever!!!

((Is that just setting myself up for failure?? Oh boy...))

1 comment:

  1. whoa, when i read "3" for Landons age that totally threw me for a loop. I mean I know that he's 3, but reading it just now...holy cow... where did the time go? i remember you sending me a photo msg. on our phones when you had him.

    ReplyDelete